Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: TTATS album position

  1. #1
    DarrensPassion
    Guest DarrensPassion's Avatar

    Post

    debuts at #13 [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Not bad, but a little disappointing considering the midweeks had it at between 9 and 10. However, there was some confusion as to the release dates being either 6th or 13th September so I guess that could have contributed to it. I think releasing Darkness as the next single will help and ensure more sales.

    I think this one could be a slow burner. Look at Maroon 5's album. That one has been kicking around the charts for more than 2 years and now look at it! Sometimes the slow growers do better in the long term. Spin debuted at #2 but then continued to drop.


    Janie xx

    <font color="#9966FF" size="1">[ September 19, 2004 12:28 PM: Message edited by: DarrensPassion ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member twizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That's a pretty respectable position and as you've said, it could end up being be a slow burner. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Thanks for the info. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    BBD
    Guest BBD's Avatar

    Post

    I think that's pretty good,lets hope it keeps climbing [img]smile.gif[/img]

    *edit*, I've just looked at the singles chart and it looks like it's dropped out of the top 40 this week, unless it's at number 1 or 2 which is highly unlikely lol!!

    <font color="#9966FF" size="1">[ September 19, 2004 01:43 PM: Message edited by: Donna32 ]</font>

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Juliet10's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,042
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think that's quite a good position and like you say, look what happened with Spin [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Michelle

    xx

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •